Saturday, November 08, 2008

tired..

2day i woke up quite late.. 11sumthin
celeste came to my house, cause she brought notes for me to copy..
thx alot ! =) althought you're not willing to come..
but u promised me last night, you cant ffk me ! hahaha..
actually the purpose she came was to study
but.. at last we ended up chatting.. [ about working after spm ]
i want to WORK ! i mean it.!
try to earn money myself and gain experience.. ! ><



Then.. we went to seminar..
kinda regret!.. we paid rm100.. quite useless -.-
aikksss.. suan ba, better then wasting my time on computer..!



====================================================



end end ! time to study now..
kahoe, ur baobeii, ME .. is study-ing now !
and.. my mood is OK ! * got celeste teman me, dun worry.. =)
gambatte ! GO !! ><

No comments: