Friday, November 14, 2008

14-11-08 - Rest

good morning + afternoon ~
hmm.. slept for 11hours
ahahaa, soo energetic now.. !!
i had sushi just now.. my brunch ! kaka
niceeeeee~ thx mama x3
so boring... need to stay at home and study
addmathss, moral + chemi next week !
kinda stress.. cause these are my lousy~ subjects
4days to study..
2day, sat + sun : admaths, mon: moral, tues : war continue !
arrrrr.. mou liu mou liu
stupid muis going to PD 2mrw, next mon first come back..
bad la her ! pek dai me ..
sobbbbbbsssss... home alone with maid -.-
cant go out, cant ply.. memang siennz !
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala... [ sot-ing ]
hmmm.. chat with frens for awhile, then continue study !!
FIGHT !! ~




just now baobeii told me that she dreamt about me ~ !!
in her dream.. she was having her lunch that time
then, she saw me ? my hair was curly.. [ auntie look? swt ! ]
and i was working, giving flyers? [ pai chuan dan ]
hahas.. QUITE WEIRD @@
hey baobeii, 2mrw dream again !!
you eating ur lunch, then you saw me ..
not curly hair ! but straight blonze hair, kinda mature and pretty !! LOLS
not working !! but pak to-ing with my bf, vry sweet..
hahahas.. mimpi-ing !!
or u dream i score straight A's in my exams..
woots ~ happy dao bao !! lol..




LOLssssss.. vry funny !! xD
funny time over, time to study again .. sigh !
baobeii, im waiting for your " jia-yous! " sms..
dont send now.. wait til i bo mood study that time 1st send ^^
tatas all.. GAMBATTE ! @@

No comments: