Saturday, November 08, 2008

cheer up !

im back again..
writing today's 2nd post.. @@
yeaa, quite boring.. nothing to do
feel sleepy.. but dont feel like going to bed now
hmm.. really thanks baobeii alot !
thx for cheering me up... i will try not to be moody..!
i don't know why.. my mood is in bad mood since morning
just.. BLUE_ing..
can say is because of exams.. yeaa, didn't study at all..
haihh.. frustrated la ! T__________________T
Sry baobeii, i cant keep my promise ! i fail to do it !
i really don't have the mood to study.. omgomgomg...
i think i will be very very regret when i take my result..
aiksss, forget bout it !..
Just now read rou's blog..
1 of the post is about our graduation day..
feel like crying ... suddenly miss everything..
my school.. teachers.. friends.. all the memories we had..
i will never forget...
after spm.. we wont meet each other often..
i mean when we start our new coll life !
we will have other new friends.. new coll...
hope that all of us will not forget each other !
* i love 5SM ! *





i guess its time to sleep now..
althought i dont want, but i have to ! sighh..
my dad complained bout me towards my sis..
said that i always sleep late, din study..
only know how to play.. sobb..
i did study ! trust me.. T T
gudnite.. sweet dreams..
* i miss him alot! and really thx baobeii alot !


current time: 1.30am 08/11/08

1 comment:

东东 said...

i'm also love 5SM!!!