Wednesday, December 03, 2008

sos !

jump out from bed in the morning
quickly ask my mama whether she let me work or not..
answer is.. cin cai ~ decide myself, hahas
ok! gud! reply baobeii 1st.. tell her this good news..
then.. go prepare myself
later need to meet her at sg wang..
so long nvr see her edi, still the same sohpo look
sei baobeii ! dare say me slow poke..
do you know how san fu it is to apply those cream on my skin ?
whole body leii ! so ma fan..
duhh, walking with a sohpo..
other ppl wear dao vry leng
bt baobeii lei ? red shirt + shorts + slippers..
macam pergi pm punya org =x
alahhh, know you wear like that fang bian la.. -.-
go SEED 1st.. interview wor
meet with fanny, the dai ga jie
sounds like my name *maybe is my jiejie ? lols
she said will phone me next week
cuz now part timer enough ppl edi..
need wait ohh? suibian la..
baobeii nonid sorry la, its not yr fault also
not totally broke now, still can wait de =D
its 2pm ! baobeii needs to work !
suan ba.. go ts meet chun
o.o! how come got another galgal beside him ?
yuan lai he got date with wai peng wor !
ngekk.. chun nottie =x
pei him find job, then
pek dai me pulak..
im alone ! sobb..
luckly meet with my maple kor ~

then go MCD eat.. chit-chat there
1st time meet him, vry funny lo
his laughing style very unique..
macam yam xiu-ing ! lols..
sumore like to dehh ppl..
baka de kor ~ kaka



isshh.. money ! i need you ..
jau lei pk d lar..
money.. SOS !!

No comments: