Saturday, December 06, 2008

fun ~

bloggie ~
3days didnt touch you edi
not busy, but nothing to write..
but now.. got things to post de !
ngek ngekk xD
yest went out with suilou n muis.. for movie !
BOLT ! * the yeng doggie
very nice lo, many parents watched with their kids..
keep laughing.. many cute cute scene
expecially that RHINO * the baka hamster
sei suilou said i look like the hamster..
not my look, but my laughing style !
cause.. i like to yam xiu !
that hamster also got many part laughing de..
yam xiu-ing ! * boom dao..
aikss.. fish fish, laugh til like sohpo aje ><
kekekekekeke..
after movie.. meet with sohpo celeste !
she's at ts too, waiting for us ..
but only chit chat for awhile.. then gtg
sorry la sohpo !
forgot to told you that i got piano lesson at night..
made you wait so long.. paise la @@
i'll help u massage for 1week de ! bou xiong uu..
hmm.. monday starts to work with celes and yee
my job: office girl * niceeee..
baobeii ! sorry !
SEED there.. ask fanny jie no need to hired me..
very very sorry lei, next time belanja u makan..
dont angry me.. @@


now.. waiting for that auntie to come and fetch me
later going for undang test !
woots, kinda nervous ! hahas..
hope wont fail la, if not need to pay myself..
duhh.. broke !
jyjyjy ~ all the best to me ^^

No comments: