Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sensitive.

The conversation between Human L and Me:
 
[ Blue : Me ; Purple : Human L ]

dont feel like chatting with MSN. i prefer talking to you face to face.

whyy? -_-

i value facial expressions highly. especially the movement of your eyebrow.


Darnnnnnn, thats why i dislike to talk face to face. for those who know, my eyebrow can 'talk'. while im talking or chatting with friends, when the situation is very gek dong or very chi gek, it moves a lot. and i always frown. i look fierce and lan c everytime i do that. for those who do not know, my eyebrow can do 八字眉, can yours do that?


actually im trying to make you emotionally stronger. trying to make you have better control on your emotions, yourself. 

i can control my emotions loh okayyyyyyyy.

previously, you are darn sensitive with critics. ajinamoto?


During the day we bbq, Human L tease me about the the ajinamoto thingy. its because i cannot recognize which one is sugar, which one is ajinamoto. he asked me: ini rumah awak ke? i stared at him and replied: YOU DONT MAKE ME SCOLD YOU ARR!!
okayy, i apologize for that day. my attitude was bad. i dont like people teasing me in things that idk, especially in cooking. i admit idk how to cook, urghhhhhhh. FML.


thats just one of it. previously worse.

O.O.. ape worse? -_-

the swing of your mood, like roller coaster. roller coaster suppose to be fun, but your 'roller coaster', not fun.


yeaaa my mood is like a roller coaster. it goes quickly, it comes quickly. this minute, im happy. next minute, im sad. im weird, i can be very down easily when im alone by thinking back to the past. why? idk why. im trying to control it, i dont wanna show it out. i need time to change. why? cause i know its annoying. no people wants to see my blackie face, so better keep it to myself.


 
Smileeeeeeeeeeeee!

每天记得笑一下,不必多,一下下就好。

No comments: