Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Insomnia.

time's striking 2am soon. im suppose to be in bed right now, but end up sitting in front of lappie due to insomnia. my eyes are heavy, my mind is tired. no matter how hard i try, i just cant sleep. class starts at 10am tomorrow, great. i wonder can i get up on time early in the morning?

i had a wonderful weekend last week, went to genting with a bunch of friends. its been a long time since i last step into the theme park. had lotsa fun playing all those rides, especially the cup thingy. thanks to ah hiew aka the king of spin, my head almost fly off and i almost puke. i never knew he could spin that fast, pro sial. anyone wanna challenge him? make sure you bought insurance before playing.

i bought jam hsiao's ticket, woots! thanks to my papa for buying the tickets, and thanks to myself, im broke. the concert will be held on 18th Dec at Stadium Bukit Jalil. still have two more months to go, but i started to feel excited. hope my exam timetable will not clash with the concert. ROCKERS, GET READY TO ROCK THE CONCERT.

this is how rocker pose, ROXX !


p/s: 我知道你变了,所以我也变了。

No comments: