Thursday, June 17, 2010

No, please.

if you just wanna ask help from me, no please.
if you just wanna find me for nothing, no please.
if you just wanna know whats happening, no please.
if you just wanna disturb me, no please.
if you just wanna see me cry, no please.
if you just wanna make fun of me, no please.
if you just wanna fool me around, no please.
if you just wanna act that you care, no please.
if you just wanna hurt me badly, fuck off please.
if you don't even willing to talk to me, why talk?
if the way you talk still remain that way, why talk?
i would appreciate it so much if you just shut up and disappear.
i wont give a damn anymore.



if you really want to chat with me, yes please. =)

2 comments:

Wilson Wong said...

yes....i want chat wif u...XD

j i a said...

you tarak find me also, zzz.