Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Loves.

i saw a post from a girl's wall in Facebook
it's about her dad.
her dearest daddy just passed away on Monday
i noticed that she had updated her blog
so i clicked into the link to have a look.
when i read her blog,
tears start rolling down my cheeks
and i couldn't stop it.
i felt sad for her
but there's nothing that i can do.
although we don't know each other
my deepest condolences
to you and your family.
stay strong girl,
you can do it.
at the same time,
i'm wondering
what if the same thing happens to me?
what can i do?
what should i do?
i have no idea at all..
i don't wish that day will come.
people out there,
please appreciate what you have right now.
of course, i'm telling myself too.
frannie low, please appreciate.
appreciate everything
that daddy or mammy did for you.
i don't wanna regret someday.


Dear Daddy and Mammy, ILoveYou forever.
and ThankYou for everything.
FAMILY stands for
Father and Mother, I Love You. (:

1 comment:

Wilson Wong said...

and love me oso...XD