Wednesday, June 09, 2010

i miss my hair.

every time i did something to my hair, i'm sure i will regret.
and yes, aku memang sedang regret sekarang.
but no choice, my hair was superb messy, superb curly, superb dry, superb cacat.
i have no choice but to go for a hair cut.
i had my hair cut today, and i straighten it too.
conclusion: time to wear my beanie again! =D
...
...
...
...



my hair! sudah pendek lar.. T.T


...


focus my hair, not my face.


bye bye cacat hair.


this is called no eye see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wanna buy i wanna buy these!

cotton on - chiong zhao sam.


but mama said: macam pyjamas lar wei. o.o


i like this too. it looks nice.


but mama said: aduhh you look like kayu, too thin. zzz.


p/s: i will never cut my hair again. dear hairhair, can you grow faster please?

1 comment:

Wilson Wong said...

haha....no face see...XD