Tuesday, December 17, 2013

So long, 2013.

I was online checking out my Facebook and came across to visit a blog of a friend of mine. Something came up on my mind, "Hey, where's my own blog?" So I tried a few ways to check for the link as I have forgotten since it was something that I have not touch for more than a year. Dear bloggie, sorry that I'd abandoned you for such a long time. Nowadays I'm being slightly active in phone apps rather than blog. So yeah, I'm just updating for fun. :D 

17th Dec 2013, it's almost the end of the year. Time flies, oh well, I'm getting older again. *tears* Have been enjoying my honey moon since I'm back from UK. Wanted to look for a job but seems like none of the companies are interested with me by viewing my resume uhh? Guess I'll just have to wait for it. Honestly, I'm kinda fear with the upcoming interviews that I will have to go through even thou I'm escaping from it now. -sigh- It's definitely not an easy and simple thing for me. I often think a lot a day before the event. One of my biggest weakness perhaps. Forget bout it, I just feel like ignoring it for now. -_-

Have nothing excited or interesting to post. I'm just staying at home spending all my time going online, doing workouts, and daydreaming most of the time. Haha. Alright, I'm short of ideas what to write, stop here for now. Ciao.

No comments: