Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Secrets.

its 17th today. guess what, exam is going to start next week, which is on 25th, 27th, 29th August and 1st of Sept. time pass so fast, i cant imagine that exam is around the corner and i havent start to do any revision at all. my brain is totally blank.. i wonder how to survive during exam. urggghhhh, im-so-dead. bless me please!

and, im officially broke now. i spent a lot on shopping! dammit. i went to Midvalley few times a week, shop non-stop. im over budget now, sigh. what to do? mega sales made me gone crazy. ):

recently, i heard many secrets from my friends. most of it was... not-so-good. sorry that i cant help you guys anything, what i can do is just lend you my ears, and listen to yours stories. im not a good speaker, but i can be a good listener. thats all i can say. cheer up my friends. time will heal, just go with the flow. (:
*i promise i wont tell, you can count on me. fong xem wor.

back to myself. errrrr.. i think theres something wrong with me. i dont know what the hell this feeling was, its kinda.. emo? sad? frustrating? i hate it a lot, dammit again. hope everything will be okay soon. prayyyyyyy hard! *namo namo..

what i wrote now, its just my own feeling. seriously NO OFFEND.
its okay for me to fetch people around. BUT, please dont treat me like your personal ahmad. actually, its not my duty at all to fetch people, unless you're my family members. my daddy told me before: "girl, i gave you a car is for your own convenient, not to fetch your friends around. why cant you friends think that way?" sometimes i feel like saying it out, but i didnt do so. its so hard, and i dont want to spoil our relationship because of these small matter thingy. you can say that im stingy or small gas, up to you guys. but please dont force me to say all these. if that really happens, im sure theres no happy ending.

p/s: "I AIN'T A DRIVER." by Frannie Low.

No comments: