Monday, May 24, 2010

back to coll

update bloggie! short and simple. =)
today was my first day back to college! met my coll mates, miss them so much. awwwwww..
my first class was at 8am this morning, and i forced myself to woke up so that i wont be late. arghhhhhhh i hate morning class alot because i cant wake up on time, and my brain usually wont function during morning hour. thats bad. -_-
we went to cafeteria and had our breakfast during break time. trying to fill our stomach with lots of foods cause we wont be able to have our lunch since we were busy having class from 11am to 5.30pm, NON-STOP mode. danggg.
i wonder whos the one who plan our timetable? can i just change it myself? its sucks lar wei. headache.
one more thing.. can i change those tutors as well!? i dont like them lar weiss. aduhhhhhh lagi headache. they are so strict and i dont like the way they talk too, macam superb lan ci + ba bi. dislike you, you, you and you. yeaa YOU ALL.
just starting of the class edi ask us to buy this buy that.. have to buy textbooks lar, statute books lar, blablabla books lar, notes lar. oh yeaa, have to start doing assignment soon. aiyoyorr.. T T
tomorrow have to wake up early too. class at 8am again..
the only thing that im happy is i get to use my DSLR Canon 450d cause we have Basic Photography course in this semester! ngek ngek. can snap pictures! wyeeee snap snap snap~ xoxo
but overall still.. ahem.. speechless.


*you make me wanna say oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.. OhhMyyGosh!*



i miss my
holidays! i miss yumcha days!
outing please? sobb. =(

No comments: