Monday, February 08, 2010

^^

weeeeeeee~ CNY coming soon =D
kawan ku.. gals and boys, G R A B as many angpaos as you can !
and spend it all on me, wuakaka =x
hmmmmmmm.. going to Hap Chai on 14th for vacation
time to shop shop and shop til broke!
although it will be vry fun, but im sure i'll miss out many angpaos.. *sobbb*
okie larr.. nothing much to post bout CNY.. -skip-
Happy Chinese New Year To All ~ xDDDDD




random random:
these few days stay at home~ maybe you guys think that its B O R I N G..
BUT.. i've found "something" to do, thats why wont get bored~
whats that? nahhhhhhhh.. its secret ;P
cant wait to get back to coll life, i miss my dear friends !
miss chit chat-ing, miss yum cha-ing, miss da gei-ing, miss quarrel-ing, miss every-thing !
short sem gonna start soon.. means i gonna get my result soon
hope everyone can pass with flying colors! nervous nervoussss *gulppp..*



woolala ~ continue my drama.. *winks*
I - M I S S - M Y - F E I P O - C H A N - V E R Y - M U C H ! xOxO

No comments: