Wednesday, January 13, 2010

bored !! ;(

oh my oh my..
i'm....... soooooooo... BORED!
2molo is my eng exam..
well, i think nothing to prepare for it
just get a good rest tonight.. keep my mind clear
and.... freestyle and crap anything i can in essay ;P
arrghhhhhh i dont have the mood to study tamadun islam!
so many weird weird thingy need to memorize
dharmasastra? rig veda? arthasastra? varnasrama?
ishh.. damn blur now -.-
spent my whole day on piano and comics, ahaha..
haihh... still got lotsa essay waiting for me
but still i dont have any rasa at all, lazy to touch it
maybe not yet last minute, thats why still very relax lolss ~
hope i can read
eat everything in da book before i get into the exam hall on sat..
bless me laaaa.. swt



hardworking-ing
sien-ing -.-
im goin to jusco lata !
wanna refill my pencil box with lots of
stuffs
weapons! before exam, gagagaga

No comments: