Friday, April 24, 2009

Updated

im backk..
actually i've got nothing to post
but baobeii ask me to update yi xia..
so.. i come U P D A T E xia lur -.-


happy =)
cause get to meet my friends at wed night
so miss you all ! *although only few of u came..
watched Mall Cop with them
very funny lor, laughing non-stop ..
btw, chun is coming back on 3rd of may !
cant wait to see his... BOTAK look
LOL ><


sad T.T
these few weeks.. mood wasnt that good
seems like many unhappy things happened
aiks.. somethings wrong with me
dont know how to cheer myself up..
aaaaaaaaa! go die go die..
life so s i e n . . . .


tired @.@
everyday not enough sleep at all..
sleep late + insomnia ! omggggggggggg
my hei yan quan getting darker n darker..
panda jia T.T
if can i wanna straight away pengsan diao
sleep for few days.. *sure niceeeeeee =P


boring -.-
papa came back ady lurrrr..
cannot wet til late late liao..
must pretend to be guaiguai lui again ~
DUH.. mou liu-nya
i wanna drive out at nite ! wanna go wet ! =(


emo ...
mood blue-ing
hate being alone
but..
besides me, theres no one here
sigh, a l o n e . .
*s o s o s o d o w n
















E N D
UPDATED !

No comments: